All the info I had on the group I was working with

Customer Question
All the info I...

All the info I had on the group I was working with disappeared not sure what number to call

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No having trouble net keeps login off or loose connection.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be sure I have the agreement with your company.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets try this, unplug your router and modem from power. wait one minute, while thats happening system restore your acer. If you have windows ten, you can do so as follows.

Please press the windows key on your keyboard, or tap the "desktop" icon to go to your old fashioned windows desktop.

Then, hold down your windows key and press R ( The windows key is two keys to the left of your spacebar )

Then type in rstrui.exe and hit enter.. On the system restore screen,

Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I havent heard back from you in a while, if my suggestions helped you please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

If you still need help, dont hesitate to respond and I will continue to assist you.

If you no longer need help and my suggestions didnt help you, then let me know and Ill send you the refund link.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P