I am a member of Ancestry but it doesn't recognise the only…

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of Ancestry but it doesn't recognise the only password ***** remember

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About 2007

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only a photo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I got a message that Ancestry doesn't recognise my detail. I once had a different email address but cannot remember it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I have just paid $5 for a response but I don't wish to become a member
No, I just want to access my 'Ancestry'

Whens the last time you were able to login to ancestry? Also, did you use this same computer to login?

Try a the password ***** function on this page, by clicking the blue forgot password ***** underneath the login area, and try the email address you think you last used with ancestry and see if it will send an email to reset your password.

https://www.ancestry.com/secure/login?signUpReturnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ancestry.com%2Fcs%2Foffers%2Fsubscribe%3Fsub%3D1

If that doesnt work or if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I do not wish to become a member, all I want is an answer to my question. I have already tried password ***** and cannot remember my last email address. It was a totally different server which no longer is in business

You dont have to be a member, you can refuse the membership its optional;

If you cant remember the email address you used to use, then you will have to contact Ancestry.com support and have them try to track down your account using your name and information. And they may have you prove who you are since you dont know the email address or password. You can contact the support team by filling out the form on this page

https://support.ancestry.com/s/contactsupport

If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know.

Dustin S.

I havent heard back from you in a while, if my suggestions helped you please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

If you still need help, dont hesitate to respond and I will continue to assist you.

If you no longer need help and my suggestions didnt help you, then let me know and Ill send you the refund link.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

I paid my $5 and insisted I did not want to become a member and either you or someone told me I didn't have to become a member then the very next day $61 was taken from my bank account as well as the $5. Would you please have my money refunded as I stressed I did not want to become a member

Here is the refund link, if you want a refund then use this link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist