I am trying to get into a Facebook account.? Contacted who?

I am trying to get...
I am trying to get into a Facebook account
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: contacted who?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: updates don't understand
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the fb was deactivated a week ago
9/24/2017
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

mac

Thank you. On your computer, please do the following steps in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:
1. Click on the Apple logo menu at the top, then click on System Preferences, then click on Security & Privacy if available, then click on General tab at the top, then click on the lock icon at bottom left, and click on the Anywhere option
2. Then click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/ycrqcyq7
, then agree, then open / run the download file Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client... and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

hello

On your computer, please do the following steps in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:
2. Then click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/ycrqcyq7

- What's the email address associated with your Facebook account?

can't do that

Please tell me the followings: What's the email address associated with your Facebook account? And do you remember your Facebook account password?

but I can't get into that email to retrieve a pw code

Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 91? If yes, what's the last 4 digits of it? And is it a cell phone? Is it able to receive text messages?

no it can't (###) ###-####
I can give you an email that it can be sent to

Can you create a new Facebook account using your working email address at the website below?

https://www.facebook.com/r.php

Thank you.

I am using my work email address already for an account i can use my husbands and open one will that enable me to get into the one I am trying to
can't you use this email of my husbands to get the pw sent

Since you don't have access to the yahoo email address associated with your facebook account, can you use his email address for a new facebook account and/or create a new email address for a new facebook account?

that will enable me to get into the fb account?

I checked that fb account with the yahoo email address; it seems there is not have any content in it.

You can create a new gmail address at the website below:

http://www.gmail.com

, then create a new facebook account at the website below using your new gmail email address:

https://www.facebook.com/r.php

Thank you.

sorry but what do you mean there is not content in it? you mean the Facebook with***@******.*** has no content in it? it is deactivated but it isn't empty

I check that yahoo fb account through my fb account, it seems there is no content in it. Have you asked a friend to check your yahoo fb account through his/her fb account to see if there is anything in it?

it is deactivated sir so you won't see it open I have to open it up with a new password can you help me do that or no?
I am trying to get a new pw so I can open Jenny Rios FB account???

Sorry. Can you tried recovering your yahoo account password *****? Let me give you the Yahoo recovery form, wait a bit, please.

ok
  1. Click on the website below:
    https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact
  2. If prompted, select product Yahoo, and enter your problematic yahoo email address, then click on "Get Started" at bottom.
  3. There, click on option "Contact a Yahoo specialist."
  4. Select option "Password ***** sign in"
  5. Select option "Problems using direct link"
  6. Select option "Email a Yahoo specialist"
  7. Then submit the issue there. Basically, tell Yahoo that you forgot your yahoo account password ***** you do not have text messaging feature on your phone.

Thank you.

thanks but this could have been done on my own and of no help

I'm sorry. You just need to submit the Yahoo account password ***** to Yahoo, and wait for Yahoo to fix your yahoo account password, then you will be able to reset your Facebook password. You can always get back to me later on as needed. Thank you for your patience.