I have new idea pad 320. Getting set up but cannot log in…

Customer Question
I have new idea...

I have new idea pad 320. Getting set up but cannot log in now. Doesn't recognise PIN or microsoft password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

It is idea pad 320 with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes the trouble seemed to start with the lenovo bios update that I had to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to be able to log into it and keep setting up. I am using a different computer for this conversation.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

1 day

You're looking to reset your Micrsoft password?

Thanks

kris