I can receive wi fi intermently, trying to watch HULU i am a…

Customer Question
I can receive wi...

I can receive wi fi intermently, trying to watch HULU i am a memember but am having nothing but trouble trying to watch my program

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My whole house is wi only. So we are watching teleivision thru our ATT application (unimited data) The main TV is Apple TV and the other 2 r HULU Boxes. I am trying to watch the 4 season tv program, the mistress and the tv has to stop and load itself for the next couple of scenes it crazy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I have tried to connect to another provider Net Flex but get the same action like it cannot connect to the internet.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What devices are having Hulu and connection issues, all devices?

Or, just one of the devices. Please specify, thank you.

Dustin S

Andy, Computer Consultant