I have a screen name in pogo and would like another screen…

Customer Question
Hi --- I have...

Hi --- I have a screen name in pogo and would like another screen name so I can have two names. I am a club pogo member --can I have only 1 name? and if so iwill play to haave 2 should i

Technician's Assistant: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out. What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Lenovo enhanced 2.0---had itfor 6 years I simply want to know how can I have 2 screen names in Pinochle so when I am notdoing any good on 1 can switch to another

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Such as what

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I once had Lillady99992002 as my screen name -- can iget that back? can I go back tothat/

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Unfortunately you can't change your screen name or to have two screen names, If you would really like to use a different screen name, you could create another account. However, "Pogo" will not be able to transfer your subscription time, Coins, Gems, Mini items, Badges, or other account scores or rankings.

Let me know if you need more help

Thank you

Do you still need help please?

Andy, Computer Consultant