I am having problems with automatic formatting with one of…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with automatic formatting with one of my documents in word. I do not know how to get rid of the wizards

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

I have a HP Pavilion 23 All In One Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am not very computer literate and I think no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

Please try these and advice if it does not help, the 2010 and 2013 steps are similar to 2016 version

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/291473/how-to-turn-off-autoformat-options-in-word

Regards,

G