On our front tv, the picture is very small.......like what…

Customer Question
On our front tv...

On our front tv, the picture is very small.......like what it would be with movie screen edges (I know there's a word for it......) How do I make the picture full screen again?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Give me a sec....have to run to the den.....we just were set up with UVerse tv, phone and internet on Thurs the 21st.........

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The tv is RCA and the only thing we did is whatever the tech did on thurs. UNLESS.....my husband has some medical issues (we have a CNA who stays with him while I work) and he sometimes pushes buttons on the remote that he shouldn't. and doesn't remember what he pushes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

There was a button on one of our old remotes that said "zoom" and it would make the picture larger or smaller. I just want to know if I should push some button on our remote! thanks!! :)

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just today........we got the installation done on Thurs and have watched tv fine since then. today the baseball game on FOX on the front tv is small picture with black screen on all four sides. the other 2 tv's are in full screen picture.
no, I don't need another charge......if you can give me a clue of what to try to do first.

Are you aware of your current costs?

Can you tell me what is connected to the TV now?

Thanks

Kris

I just authorized the JustAnswer monthly service fee. Bill has had head surgery and heart surgery in the last 5 yrs and I am not technology savvy AT ALL (he always did it til his medical issues). All I know is we have AT&T Uverse, internet and phone. Nothing extra for the tv.
I'm going back to the den tv to watch with Bill.......Cubs are leading 3-2 in bottom of 10th......we are Cubs fans and need to cheer together. I will come back and check for an answer in a little bit. thanks for trying to figure it out for me.
Okay, the cubs lost in bottom of 10th. and I am going to the store. all the pictures on the front tv are still in the small picture frame. I'll worry about it later. Keep thinking please!

Okay what device are you using a cable box?