What is wrong with my email it is now **@ charter .net and…

Customer Question
What is wrong with...

What is wrong with my email it is now **@ charter .net and the password ***** ***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Was the email address different formerly?

And what device ( a computer, a smart phone, etc. ) was and is the email address on, please?

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.