Its another ms os windows10 computer I have. when I turn it…

Customer Question
Its another ms os...

Its another ms os windows10 computer I have. when I turn it on it asks for password ***** it won't let me on. It says there is no connection to internet . At one point it asked if I wanted to sign in to another DOMAIN . Said to sign in to DESKTOP-9JNH6F8. Don't know what specks I could have changed in my quest to see why same said computer wouldn't wirelessly connect to my kodac 2170 printer. No it keeps shutting off and restarting!!!!!!OMG

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Not much.....fairly new

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of.....but is set for auto windows up-dates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Might have something to do with being locked of DOMAIM; not sure; no access to internet and windows start menu

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since yesterday afternoon

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris