How do I prevent a email address from displaying in a “to:”

Customer Question
line of an email?...
How do I prevent a email address from displaying in a “to:” line of an email? What I want to show is my nickname only, such as “my team”.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I have only been trying to do this for a couple of days. I receive the equivalent of what I am trying to send from someone else. After to many hours researching, I’ve come to the conclusion I don’t know how to ask the question.
I prefer to follow your instructions.

I don't understand, can you take a screenshot of what you want compared to what it's like?

What application are you using?

google mail / gmail

Would it be possible to connect as it dont understand the issue/.

I have had a horrible experience with that. Sorry

Can you do screenshots then?

I totally understand.

OK please send here

can we have this conversation live on this sight, so I don't have to keep opening emails/messages?

Just ignore the emails, open the chat window and it will update in the chat window.

Am I now in the chat window?

Yes.

Thanks. Did you receive the screenshots I sent?

No it cannot be done on email Use the attach files button to the right of this

I am sending 4 shots:
1. The sample email received; note that it only shows the address as LSTeam
2. The email forwarded
3. The contact list under label "Associates"
4. The Contact on our list known as "LS Team".What I want to achieve is to send to "LS Team" without all the individual addresses showing up when the addressee receives the message. How do I hide the list?
Screen Shot 2017-09-23 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 a...pngScreen...png

That "to" is normal, it's also on my gmail.

What are you trying to achieve here?

What I want to achieve is to send to "LS Team" without all the individual addresses showing up when the addressee receives the message. How do I hide the list?

You can't unless you BCC them, you will see see the people but the recipients wont.

Sending to groups only work in an organisation.

Can I call you?

Okay let me know once accepted

I guess I can't do what I want. Please cancel. It is getting too expensive for this person to continue.

Okay thanks