Just installed a epson WF4720 when i try to copy an e mail…

Customer Question
Just installed a epson...

Just installed a epson WF4720 when i try to copy an e mail it goes to the fax mode .Epson says not their problem HELP!!!

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

None just pruchased this week

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only those on the printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks