I have lost my password once again and cannot use my Kindle…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my password ***** again and cannot use my Kindle Fire for the correct and current Email address. My pc does it automatically therefore I can access from there. However, I would like to have same password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Gmail on both devices and cannot get any simple response as to how to reset one for all gmail. Thank you Joan Meacham

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I t hink for Kindle January 2017; have just not used it for Email because I could not get reset to come on after loosing actual which I thought was JoanAmy8188. (May be all lower case) All I want to do is get a memorable password ***** and for all for both devices and auto check in on PC I just want to reset password. What is difficult about that? Joan

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I did just change my contact phone number for google - - here from home iin Gold Canyon and got a contact earlier when using my Kindle to confirm I had attempted to change password. J

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

In which browser is your password ***** on the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I just want Google/gmail. to send me the password *****!!!!!!! Thanks - - now I have paid 5.00 and still not real easy solution. Joan

I am sorry for the confusion. There is absolutely no way for anyone or any system in the world to "send you the password". That is not how it works.

You said that you have the password ***** in your browser, which is why I asked which browser you are using. Once I have that information, I can give you the instructions on how to obtain the saved password ***** the browser.