My computer saying windows defender alert Zeus virus is

Hi my computer saying...

Hi my computer saying windows defender alert Zeus virus is detected on my computer and they give me a number to call Microsoft to Rectify and unlock my computer is this valid telephone number

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Lenovo and windows 10 I believe

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I honestly can't remember but my system will update while I'm away from the office

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that it appears to be locked on this alert screen

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Its a scam message.Did you call on that number and also is the system still showing that message ?

Are you currently chatting to me from the computer that has the scam message ?

Computer is locked and I'm texting from cell phone

In that case taking remote support wont be an option.i will accept your remote support request but please provide your contact number so that i can call you and assist you.

John, Computer Support Specialist
Can I alt ctrl del to get rid if

**************

Fixed the issue using phone support.

Sincerely,