How do I find out what model xps I have? where is the number…

Customer Question
Hi, how do I...

Hi, how do I find out what model xps I have? where is the number located?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell XPS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Need a mother board, how can I identify the model number?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry don't know model number, no info I can give

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Is this Dell XPS laptop ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant