I can not sign keeps telling me info is incorrect. I tried…

Customer Question
I can not sign...

I can not sign keeps telling me info is incorrect. I tried forgot password ***** tells me info i provided is incorrect. I have been hospitalized for two months but i answer the question the only way it could be. How can I get a new password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I've tried several times including today but have no idea when it was successfully set

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

What password ***** you trying to reset? What service is it for?