I just received my new Dragon Professional for my PC windows…

Customer Question
I just received my...

I just received my new Dragon Professional for my PC windows 10. I cannot figure out how to install the software. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Version 10 I have a Dell Latitude E5570 Laptop that does not have a built in DVD so I have plugged in a portable unit

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No This is a university computer so Tech helps a lot across the university. So I am not sure what has been added when. :)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife has the same computer and works at the university. I purchased 2 packages of the following:

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks