I have recently switched to a new laptop. Every since

Customer Question
I have recently switched...

I have recently switched to a new laptop. Every since changing I am having problems logging into skype. I have worked with Best Buy geek squad technicians who have told me that it is a problem with my Microsoft connection to Skype and not my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I am on a HP Envy and I believe the operating system is micro Soft office 365

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge. They recently mapped my accounts from my old Dell Inspiron onto this machine and that is when I began noticing the problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NOt that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Andy, Computer Consultant