AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I HAVE ENTERED AN EXCEL FORMULA i i CAN NOT GET IT TO

i HAVE ENTERED AN EXCEL FORMULA i i CAN NOT GET IT TO MULTIPLY CORRECTLY FROM THE B COLUMN.
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: CAN i SEND YOU THE FILE TO LOOK AT?
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: TAKE A LOOK AT THE FILE
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO

Yes, please send me the file and I will take a look for you!

You can use the file upload option on the page here, and I will get it.

After you upload it, please tell me what you are trying to accomplish, so I can resolve the issue for you. If you cannot upload it here for any reason, let me know and I will have you send it to me differently.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
here it is
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
you should have it now?

Alright, I have it. Now tell me very specifically what formula you're trying to use, and what is not working for you.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
if we can talk on the phone I would appreciate that better.
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I am 56 years old. not a computer nerd by any stretch

We can do a phone call, if we can schedule it for around 11AM EST. I won't be able to give you the proper time until then. Would that be something you're ok with?

I have no problems resolving the issue with the Excel sheet, once you can describe to me what you're trying to accomplish :)

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
11am is actually better I am EST indianapolis.

Alright, no problem. At as close to 11AM as possible when I am ready, I will reply to you here, and we can connect on the phone.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
are you close to Indy? I am looking for good support close by to help from time to time with my computer stuff.
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
can you text me? when you are ready?

No, I am actually in Florida. However, this is what I do all day long. Most of what I do involves remote support, where I log into your PC with you and resolve your issues. I am always available for that, any type of issue on your PC or Android/iPhone I can help with.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
What if this gets disconnected?

You can always get back to this page by checking your email. You receive an email when I reply, and they contain a link to get right back here. Also, please enter your phone number in the area asking for contact info, so I can text you and call you when it is time.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.

Alright, I will text you when it is time for our call :)