Tell me why when I am in the middle of something my computer…

Customer Question
Please tell me why...

Please tell me why when I am in the middle of something my computer stops and I get a message that "Mozilla firefox is nor responding? This is happening too often and it really is beginning to set my anger in motion.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It's a Sony and I don't know what model.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Every time one is available.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if it is Mozilla's problem or Windstreams.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks