I can't sign in. tells me my id and password are already in…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in. tells me my id and password ***** already in us

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. except for my first name which was same as before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to get a driver 24 hours in advance

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

but I am not paying a fee
not paying a fee

ok, then we can continue in chat. which website are you trying to login to?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Fine service- still not resolved. All I required was to be able to fix a simple issue, which you wanted to charge a fee for, so that I could reserve a ride. Still unresolved

I understand, so lets resolve it now

please try signing in to website ans let me know what happens

Andy, Computer Consultant