No major issues. I had skype on my previous computer, and…

Customer Question
Hi! No major issues...

Hi! No major issues. I had skype on my previous computer, and deleted and blocked a couple of contacts. I can't remember their usernames and I was hoping to get back in contact. Is this info stored on Skype's servers and can it be retrieved? I've tried all the other usual ways (checking back ups, histories etc.) of getting this info

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Currently runing MAC OS on a MACBook pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so. I have had skype on this computer for a shhort while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Could you please let me know which Skype version you have used?