Which computer course is preferred to take to get a job?

Customer Question
Which computer course is preferred...
Which computer course is preferred to take to get a job ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Right now, the most lucrative careers in the computer field are in networking and computer programming. Do you have a specific computer path in mind, or just want to do anything in computers?

Hi RickyThank you for your reply.I am looking something to know about docker and Kubernetes.And also any source control explorer like TFS ,GIT.

So is it online tutorials you are looking for?