I will need to start paying for my Earthlink.net account. I…

Customer Question
I will need to...

I will need to start paying for my Earthlink.net account. I want to pay it monthly at $4.95 a month. Tell me how to do this?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No, am just starting to get this taken care of.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

• Please go to EarthLink MyAccount : http://myaccount.earthlink.net/ and login with your primary EarthLink email address and password.
  • Click on the My Plan Details link on the left side of the page.
  • In the middle of the page you will see a Subscribed Services section. You will see a section called Additional Email Space ($4.95 a month). Click the Edit link across from the Email address you want to change.
  • Click the Continue button.
  • You will be asked to confirm your selection. Click the Confirm Email Space Change button if you have made the correct selection. If you need to go back and change your selection, click the Back button.
  • The next screen will confirm the options you have selected. Click the OK button to finish.

• Allow at least 20 minutes for all changes to take effect.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?