How can i pay my renewal on my magic acct. tel. no. 1about…

Customer Question
How can i pay...

How can i pay my renewal on my magic jack acct. tel. no. 1(###) ###-####about to expire in 30 days?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

Desk computer approx. 4 yrs, now

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

.4 yrs. we dont have problem with it. we just want to pay for continuance service of our magicjack.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

• Please Log on to the Magic Jack site at magicjack.com.
  • Click on "My Subscriptions". Click on the "Reactivate" button under "Reactivate Expired/Inactive Subscription".
  • Choose the renewal plan you want to purchase by clicking on the appropriate plan box. After choosing the plan, click the "Next" button.
  • Enter your billing information along with credit card information and then click on "Complete My Order" to complete the order and send the order to be processed.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?