I am unable to open a cd computer not recognizing. That's a…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to open a cd computer not recognizing

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

That's a great question purchased this computer a while ago and find it not as user friendly as old one to locate information

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe the cd I am attempting to open is a bosuh

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

This could be an issue with the CD or it could be an incompatibility between this specific disc and you're CD drive. That happens sometimes.

What happens when you put the disc into the drive?

I am able to open cd at work but not view images my computer won't even load
no thanks

Are you able to open the images on another computer, or have you tried?