My American express card won't work on Microsoft Store No…

Customer Question
My American express card...

My American express card won't work on Microsoft Store No problem when I called AMEX. Used it today! I reentered the card on Microsoft Tried to buy an App and it said to call support.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Asus and MAC running windows

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes - reqularly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Running windows 10

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What exact error are you getting when you try to add the card/use the card etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 on your asus?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support?

Thank you for your response,
~Franklin

Forget it. I used the American Express Card I paid you with. I thought this was Microsoft. Please refund my payment.

You can go here to put that in to customer service if you do not wish to continue.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0