I just renewed my protection plan with Kapersky, etc. the…

Customer Question
Hello, I just renewed...

Hello, I just renewed my protection plan with Kapersky, etc.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The agent I spoke with 2 days ago said I can add 2 more computers to this plan. I wish to add my Mother who does not live with me. Where do we start?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None on her computer. She is 83 and her previous protection has expired. I want to add her to my acoount.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

First sign into :https://my.kaspersky.com/

Is this for windows or mac?

When you sign in can you let me know if you have the "Kaspersky Security Cloud – Family license"

If you do have Kaspersky Security Cloud – Family license is the case, you would just need to do the following:

To share protection:

1. Go to the Main section.
  2. Go to the Licenses subsection.
  3. On the Kaspersky Security Cloud – Family license panel, click the Share protection button.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. Enter the email address and name of the recipient.

The name will be used in an invitation that will be sent by email.

6. If you want to send another invitation, click the Add a recipient link and enter an email address and a recipient name.
  7. Click Continue.
  8. Enter or edit a sender name.

The sender name will be used in the invitation so that your family members know who sent the invitation.

9. Click the Send button.

This sends an invitation to use the protection you purchased and download a personal installation package.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.