I'm trying to login to weight watchers and it keeps coming…

Customer Question
I'm trying to login...

I'm trying to login to weight watchers and it keeps coming up bad request I mean 400 bad request

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No but I can did all that yesterday but it started doing this to day so where was that message sent to me

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.