We just got an email From Amazon, and is says Notification…

Customer Question
We just got an...

We just got an email From Amazon, and is says Notification of payment. When I opene3d it, it was just a whole bunch of 3D3D3D3D3D3D3D! hundred of them. What is this all about

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just came in today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please do not click on anything in that email message for now; do not follow any instruction in it for now.

What's the full "From" email address?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

All I know is we got an email saying they got a payment, that we did not make, did not want and a whole bunch of 3D3D3D3D3D3D3D's maybe 500 of them.
I give up

It could be a fake email message. I will help you figure this out.

Which company is it?

Did your credit card or bank get any strange charge?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I don't want to spend any more Money ! Forget the whole thing. This has just been a bunch of bullshit!

Please ignore the optional service offer. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the email message directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

I got nothing, and so far this nothing has cost us 36 Dollars. I am going to forget this whole thing, and get rid of the damn computer. In my 78 years I never screwed anyone and I sure got it this time!

I'm sorry. Can I connect to your computer and fix the issue directly and quickly for you now?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

NO!!
I'm Done!!
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

The email that you received from Amazon was likely a scam email and was not actually from Amazon.

We already figured that out, called the credit card folks and they are stopping everything on our card, and will have a new number. They wiped out the charges too. Its done and I am done too. Goodbye!

Okay, thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant