I just installed an e-wallet and I can't open it because…

Customer Question
I just installed an...

I just installed an e-wallet and I can't open it because says I need to install Google 45 I am 80 years old and I don't know the first thing agout installing it

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

The basics I guess I just have gone to search enging nd their instructions for installing might as well be written in greeik

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support?

Thank you for your response,
~Franklin

it is windows 10 Dells cheapest machine
Inspiron
O yes I wou love that

Where did you download the program from?

The microsoft store or a website for them?