Listen Im in the middle of a bussiness comfernce, and my…

Customer Question
Hi listen Im in...

Hi listen Im in the middle of a bussiness comfernce, and my skype went I need all my settings reset with my E-mail; Please and thank you

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Customer:***@******.***. Thank you Lydia

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to change only the password ***** still nothing. and we did update pocker star with a new virsion

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you. Lydia

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What do you mean by your Skype "went"?

I mean it would not recognize my e-mail or password *****; I rest the password ***** throughout the day twice. and still did not recognize password, e-mail, username so I can not sign in so I would like everything reset or delete my account/profile so I can create a new account. Thank you, Lydia

Hi Lydia,

You are more than welcome to create new account if you wish to abandon the old one. Do you need help with that?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.