I am trying to set up a account to watch movies on my tv. I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up a account to watch movies on my tv. I cannot set the account up because I keep getting a message that I already have an account based on my email. I never set up an account but my grandson lived with me for a while and I believe he used my email address to set up an account. I have no idea what the password ***** ***** if he used my name or his. Can you help me set up an account

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Metrocast

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I tried to set up an account today and I am having difficulty
Never mind
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago

Would you like to cancel this?