I cannot get my Uber App to work. I'm a customer (not a

Customer Question
Hi. I cannot get...

Hi. I cannot get my Uber App to work. I'm a customer (not a driver)

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Its an I-Phone 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I reinstalled the App on Monday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It didn't work at the airport, then I reinstalled it and looked like it was working and now that I need it again, its not working. Its not finding my location and filling it in. When I type the address manually, its not finding it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

• Please tap settings, scroll all the way down to applications and find Uber, Tap on "Uber".
  • Then tap on "Location", which will automatically be set to "Never" on the right-hand side.
  • Now, you can select "While Using the App".
  • The blue check will then move down to that section.
  • Press down on "Uber" in the top left-hand corner to go back
  • Try to use Uber now

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?