I have 4 skype accounts. 2 are for calling on the phone. I…

Customer Question
I have 4 skype...

I have 4 skype accounts. 2 are for calling on the phone. I would like to add them together under 1 account with the moneys added together. Also, I need to know my password ***** that account. I also have 2 other accounts to use on the internet. I would like to know the passwords. I kept getting new accounts because I would forget my passwords.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I did get into a screen that told me my 4 accounts. I did get 1 password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want 1 total pay account & 1 computer account

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

2014 Ia the last year I used Skype
I just paid $5 credot. I'm not interested in giving you a y more money
I'm not getting any results from you. WHT is going on

The cost of this is not that amount.

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and get clarification of the costs before we start

Thanks

kris