Done with Mobile!!! Been with them for years. But paying…

Customer Question
I am SO done...

I am SO done with Virgin Mobile!!! Been with them for years. But paying them to fix my problem that they caused is the Mafia style of doing business.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

All I want now, since you've taken my $5.00 before I bailed was to have you give me credit for the money I put on my phone to reactivate it. Do to shoddy Virgin Mobile technology, it glitched on me. So, I am in the library on a Lenovo but I don't own a computer. All I want is my account credited for the $40 + tax I put on my account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have an HTC telephone and I have not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure I even want to go back through this process and create a password ***** an account. You should be able to notify Virgin Mobile of the problem and activate my phone. I will know when I have my 4096 MB of download on my HTC cell phone.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris