I have an Asus desktop i was talking to an ASUS tc and her…

Customer Question
Hello i have an...

Hello i have an Asus desktop i was talking to an ASUS tc and her told me i need arecovery disk

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?

Model CM6850-03 windowes &

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I received an error message and looked it uo and found a microsog=ft page that said scan and fix i did thatand when finished it said 6 erroes fer found , hit fix it i did and a windower camer up and told me it was 39.95 to fix it i paid it and whendone it sais 1 program was not fixed it sent me t o a tec , the firat thing he wanted was to take control of the comp i told him no. he didi sime things told mre to try it and nothing ,he wanted to take control of the comp i said no in a few minutes he told me to reboot the copm, i dis and it was all infected. i took it to best bye and they said i need a recovery disk. ASUS does not have them they sait to get i touch with you so here i am

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

If ASUS does not have a recovery disc that they can provide you then your only other option would be to go to a third-party service like RestoreDisks.com. You can call them at the following number:

***-***-****

Just give them the model of your machine and they will be able to tell you if a disc is available. They do have discs for most machines made in the last ten years or so.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know.

NOTE: If you have no further questions, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.

you r going to ca\harge ne 49.00 for this????

JustAnswer is an information and support service that matches up Experts and customers who have questions/issues. The Experts, such as myself, are entirely independent and only get paid by receiving a percentage of what each customer pays for the support we provide.

I've provided you with accurate information regarding getting a recovery disc for your machine, which is what I understood you were looking for. If you are not satisfied with my service, then customer service can provide a refund for you.