Win 10 is locking up. Assu's Latop. Asus. I need to be able…

Customer Question
Win 10 is locking...

Win 10 is locking up

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Assu's Latop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to be able to speak on the phone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you able to do anything on the computer before it locks up or does it lock up the moment you log in?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason