I bought my kindle about 3 years ago and has preformed

Customer Question
wonderfully all this time....
i bought my kindle about 3 years ago and has preformed wonderfully all this time. However, some how I've totally screwed something up and i can no longer order books on it and it won't allow me to order from my iphone. it is requiring a password ***** user name, which i no longer remember but it doesn't show me how to get a new password. anyway you can guide will be appreciated.Maggie
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you need your Amazon password, then that can be fixed. Is the Kindle Reader app on the iPhone also requiring a password? if so, the Amazon password ***** ***** to be the problem.

If not, the password (and username) is something different.

Let me know, please, and I will advise you as to the right solution to this problem.

i don't use my iphone with the Kindle app
i can't afford any more than....i would rather not proceed. i will find help elsewhere

OK... but, what do you use on the iPhone then, and did it formerly work to order books?

Or do you mean, you went to the Amazon website to order... OK. I don't require a remote service or a premium service. I have the solution for you though... if you still want it on no-extra-charges terms.

Otherwise, thank you for asking your question here, and good luck.

Thanks Russell, sorry to bother you but i really can't afford the 45 either

OK. Good luck with other sources.

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.