I just installed a new router and am trying to set up the…

Customer Question
I just installed a...

I just installed a new router and am trying to set up the accounts vs frequency

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Which machine?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Nope. I just replaced my older router with a linksysAC1200+

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I have installed or helped configure new routers, thousands of times and look forward to helping you. First, may I ask what is meant when you say that you wish to setup the 'accounts vs frequency' on the new router?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I believe you have a linksys AC1200+ router and when you say taht you are trying to setup an account, are you mentioning the linksys smart Wi-Fi account?

Andy, Computer Consultant