I put a password on my user acct. I can't remember it. How…

Customer Question
I put a password...

I put a password ***** my user acct. I can't remember it. How do I change it?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I have gotten MS programs I don't use and can't delete them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Which account password ***** you trying to change also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

User computer Security
Windows

Do you mean windows user access which asks to enter password ***** you try to install any application ?

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

exactly.

That is windows admin account password ***** i believe you are using a standard user account.

How many user account do you have on your computer ?

No thanks, ***** ***** being told how to do it.
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago

I am willing to help you step by step using written instructions but you didn't answer my above questions.

Sincerely,

If you are wish to continue please provide the answer to the above question which is

Sincerely,