I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS THE PLACE THIS PERSON SEND ME…

Customer Question
I JUST WANT TO...

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS THE PLACE THIS PERSON SEND ME EMAILS FROM

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

HOTMAIL.COM

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE HE IS USING THIS EMAIL TO WRITE ME LOCATION ONLY OK

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have the headers of the email that was sent to you?