I just set up an account the other day and I used it for a…

Customer Question
I just set up...

I just set up an account the other day and I used it for a few hours. Now it won't let me log in. It told me to send a picture and I did. I haven't heard anything and I am concerned. My email is***@******.***. I would very much appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Don

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have not have and email frome facebook since opening account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am totally new to Facebook. I am not very good at this.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Are you facing this issue on your yahoo email or Facebook account also are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.