I have been trying to log in my Microsoft account not able…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft account not able to so I reset but never got a code three times

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Hp w2007

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had the pass word saved

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?