This morning, all my links to google and my google accounts…

Customer Question
This morning, all my...

This morning, all my links to google and my google accounts ( email and 2nd google account) were severed on my other device

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

A few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I reset my tablet to factory default when it stopped workin

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean you cannot sign into a Google account on a device? If so, what is the message you get when it fails?

Please let me know