System crashed with win10 reloaded win 8.0 and upgraded to…

Customer Question
System crashed with win10...

System crashed with win10 reloaded win 8.0 and upgraded to 8.1 Pro, how do I go online to reinstall windows 10 (need website)

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I built it and replaced the hard drive

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All for 8.1 pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I put a usb 62 mb in one of the ports if needed, already did a back up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

You can download and install the windows 10 via the upgrade initiation file

I have the file for you to start the upgrade on my link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lyecs73bxcuos8/Windows10Upgrade24074%20%282%29.exe?dl=0

Download and run it and it will perform the upgrade for you

This upgrade is done under the accessibility allowance Microsoft made, so it is legal and legitimate.

If you have any issues or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you