Y won't let me use my email account, you don't believe me…

Customer Question
Y won't let me...

Y won't let me use my email account, you don't believe me it's mine, I've had the same email since 2008 how can you fix it for me??please

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes about a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Whatr is the exact message you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Andy, Computer Consultant