I am playing world of warships>> I have an Asus notebook pc…

Customer Question
I am playing world...

I am playing world of warships>> I have an Asus notebook pc GL522VW-DM490T & THE GAME STOPPED DUE TO LACK OF VIRTUAL MEMORY. hOW CAN I FIX IT?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?

Asus gaming Notebook GL522VW-DM490T.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

8gig ram

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** and I am a tech expert with 17 years of experience.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? It is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen and will have full control at any time.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck