IT'S NOT TAKING MY PASSWORD. NEVER. NO STOP ASKING ME THIS…

Customer Question
IT'S NOT TAKING MY...

IT'S NOT TAKING MY PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

NEVER

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO STOP ASKING ME THIS STOP TELLING ME THIS . I CAN'T GET PAST PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with password?

What password ***** you referring to is it windows login or your email password ***** working?

How long has this been an issue?