I have a Dell desktop running Windows Vista that I'm trying…

I have a Dell desktop...
I have a Dell desktop running Windows Vista that I'm trying to donate, but first I'd like to run a factory restore
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

Please allow me to prepare an answer

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
Alright, thank you
is there something else I need to do?

You could do this couple of ways:

1.You can just take the hard drive out and keep it for yourself.

2. You can erase all the information by creating a bootable USB drive, booting with it and formatting drive completely

I don't have a flash drive nor the tools to remove the drive

You requested Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..

I will login to your computer and delete all information on it as you requested.
Here are directions:

Please click on link below to start download, then Open/Save and Run the software, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

all completed